Monday, March 17, 2014

Time to get Nude with Tude

Hello my lovely readers :) So lately I've had a no makeup kind of attitude. After literally dumping all my makeup on the floor and calculating how much damage I had done to my wallet, I swore off buying new makeup until I finished the one I had.
Well this idea lasted all about 2 minutes :) 
Recently I signed up for HauteLook (Review up later) and on the first day they had discounts on TheBalm products, so you know me, I HAD to buy something! So what did I buy? Only the awesomest palette EVER!
The Nude 'tude palette comes in an adorable casing
Take it out of the case, open the magnetically held cover and Voila! pretty colors for a nice neutral with a pop kind of look.
Oh yeah, the dual headed brush included...pretty nice. Fits nicely into my crease and gives nice sharp lines.
SWATCHES! You know you wanted to see some swatches :) The colors are a nice mix of frost and matte.
Overall: Ok, so this palette isn't the most awesomest palette ever, but it definitely is very nice. The colors are very pigmented, go on easily with little fall out and last a very long time. Lately I have been using the darker shades just as a smudged liner  and the effect is very sexy sultry but wearable.
Normally this palette sells for $36 USD but I bought it for half the price, and for that price, yup this is definitely my go to palette :)

No comments:

Post a Comment